Friday 30 March 2012

BOOKS@HOMESHOP18 REVIEW

HI all........
i ordered 3 books from homeshop18.com  on Tuesday, 27Th march and i received my order today i.e. Friday,30Th march.they send me 3 separate parcels for my 3 books each. the books are well packed in white box .


i got 3 such parcels.



my books and freebies.



initially, i placed my order with my regular site but while checking out i come to know they have stopped COD facility in my area due to some reasons.........so i placed my order with homeshop18. 

My Experience:
  1. my regular one selling these books at  higher price than homeshop18......believe me the difference between the prices varies from Rs 40-50.
  2. the delivery is very quick though i got 3 separate parcels for my order.
  3. each parcel contains freebies like pen, a thank you card which one can used as a coaster also( seriously it was written on that) and make it yourself penguin bookmark......... who doesn't like freebies ;)
  4. they have large collection of books.
  5. the rates of books are cheaper than other sites.


thanks

puja 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check