Friday, 30 March 2012

YELLOW BLING FACTOR NAILS

Hi all...................
I love experimenting with new colour combinations and creating new deigns.......sometimes i see some designs somewhere and got inspired and do designs ................sometimes my clients bring their dresses and ask me to do their nails accordingly................or  my clients saw my design samples and get them done in their own combinations ...........................so this "YELLOW BLING FACTOR NAILS" was originally done by me in red and black combination but on my client request i did them in yellow and black. she and me likes the result.................hope u like the result too..............so here is step by step tutorial.


polishes:







steps:
first apply basecoat and then apply Colorstreet nail enamel, white,105.




















now with Jordana pop art precision brush in black or any other stripper brush in black colour draw 4 slanting lines as shown in the pic.
















fill the gap between the lines as shown in the pic.


















now add yellow with Tip-toes nail enamel, Moscow,45 as shown in the pic.


















In the end cover all visible white color with silver using Konad nail art pen silver and add rhinestones as shown in the pic.After drying apply konad topcoat in silver.















Few more pics:
































if u try my designs then send me your pics at pujamalhotra_1982@rediffmail.com, love to see your pics.
thanks
puja












LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...