Today i am very happy because my blog was awarded with its first award from Shayoni of sweet and bitter. do checkout her blog she is very talented and do beautiful nail art.
Thanks the person who nominated me and give them a shout out
- Thanks the person who nominated me and give them a shout out
- Pass on the award to 15 bloggers
- State 7 Random facts about your self
- post the award pic to ur blog
thank you so much Shayoni of sweet and bitter..........this means a lot to me.....thank you for encouraging me....(my blog is just 20 days old )....:D
Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers
these people are new and awesome do check their blogs too....
- Niesha from http://indianbeautyforever.blogspot.in/
- Sudhaa Gopinath from http://ramblingsofmyrambunctiousmind.blogspot.in/
- sangy from http://lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in/
- shubha juyal from http://fiercefashionandmakeup.blogspot.in/
- vish from Sagaciously Beautiful http://gleanandpreen.blogspot.in/
- lancy from http://makeupandbeautytips-home.blogspot.in/
- Preethi from http://cutepinknpurple.blogspot.in/
- Gauri from http://glossandmagic.blogspot.in/
- Neha mane from http://beautiliciousblogger.blogspot.in/
- Parul reddy from http://aboutlipsticksandblushes.blogspot.in/
- DivineBlush..from http://divineblush.blogspot.in/
- Hema from http://therainbownails.blogspot.in/
State 7 Random facts about your self
- I am trained nail artist, I did my course from Delhi(in 2011). I own my own nail art studio " cute nails studio".
- I was born and bought up in Punjabi bagh, New Delhi and got married in saharanpur (u.p.) when i got married I was just 19 and half year old .
- other than nail art i can do glass painting, cooking( did a special course in cookery from YMCA, Delhi),candle making( did a professional course in this), exclusive gift wrapping(this is my side business , I take orders to gift wrap), I make exclusive envelopes, flower making, various kind of paintings etc. you all will be wondering so many courses........ya did all this or my mother in law inspired me to do all this to keep myself busy..........marrying into a small town is not easy...:(
- though i married at quite a young age, I planned my family life at the age of 25 ( when I am mentally prepared to take responsibility, thanks to my very very supportive mother in law and husband).
- I have a very sweet and cute daughter( every mother thinks like this....just ask your mother)............she will be 5 year old this September and her name is Tia Malhotra.
- I miss my sister ...........she lives in US with her husband........she is just 1 year younger to me...........( its been 3 years yaar, i know u would be reading this...:(..)
- If i didn't write this my brother would kill me with his words...................ya i love him and miss him too.........he is 11 yrs younger to me and he is my baby brother.......whenever i visits my mum's house in Delhi my daughter and he fights like a brother and sister....................;)
after reading this i know u would have come to conclusion that i am very talkative and one of my teacher used to call me chatter box......:)
post the award pic to ur blog
for this pls see my side bar........:D