Friday 15 June 2012

Nail art times post 9

hi all,
sorry dear today i don't have any new tips and tricks to share with u.....but pls read my new articles at style craze....

  • Metallic flowers nail art
  • go green nail art
  • Pro's and Con's of Acrylic Nails



    Also ..i am back from hongkong did lots of shopping from there mainly nail art stuuf and saloon equipments for my friend's nail bar....my experience was awesome...i missed my daughter and husband very much....ya me and my friend went alone. I didn't share with you guys because i don't want to get emotional.......i left my daughter with my mother in delhi....now i will be in delhi till 22nd june...
    i don't have any pics to share because we don't have time to click the pics....we did 3 things there shopping....eating...she sleeping and me reading your blogs or on my blog,style craze community , facebook....or crying in the night for my daughter..this was the first time i left her....when i called her from there she asked me"mumma aap kyu chale gaye?"(why you have left me?).......i said" kyunki aap mujhe tang karte ho...aur 1-150 counting bhi nahin likh ke dikhate"( you irritates me and doesn't do your counting 1-150 homework thats why").......she replied "pls, come mumma...will do whatever you say" and she started crying....i cried a lot for her.....when returned she showed me her work ...oh my god she has 1-150 for 3 times....i just kissed her allover and again we cried...i bought lots of hello kitty products for her....will post the pics soon....today my husband is also coming to delhi....god pls help that i don't start crying again otherwise my brother will make fun of me....sometimes my brother turns into devil..haha....

    shopping for nail stuff is like i stepped into big bornpretty store with lots of nail decorations screaming buy me .....but i purchased the regular items because most f the emblishments are not very practical for doing nail art as hobby...

    when i was there i also purchased few nyx nps from Erika singh through her facebook page....will do the seperate post on them.

    thanks
    puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check