Wednesday 26 December 2012

Bornprettystore review:12 Colors False Acrylic Floral 3D Stickers With Wheel Decoration

Hi all
Bornpretty store sent me another item to review along with first one I reviewed here. So today I am reviewing 12 Colors False Acrylic Floral 3D Stickers With Wheel Decoration.

12 Colors False Acrylic Floral 3D Stickers With Wheel Decoration




What this wheel contains?

It contains Acrylic flowers in 12 different designs. These flowers are made up of silica gel. Each design has 2-3 flower pieces.

Usage:

These flowers are suitable for those people who are not very good in acrylic nail art or for non -professionals.They are very convenient to use and can be used on natural or acrylic nails.
Also these flowers are very thin so they stick well to the nails. Just stick these flowers using clear nail enamel or nail glue and apply top coat and you are good to go.

Cost:

Bornpretty is selling it at very affordable price:$2.77 for whole wheel....wow...:)

On my nails:





These flowers stayed for 5 days on my nails after that i got bored and changed my nail art....:)
hope you like these beauties and if you wish to buy these you can use my discount coupon:

thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check