Saturday 23 March 2013

Bornpretty store review:12 pcs 3D Glitter Star Nail Art Tips Decals Stickers Manicure:notd

Hi All,
Bornpretty has sent me three items to review on my blog and one these items is 12 pcs 3D Glitter Star Nail Art Tips Decals Stickers Manicure.  I asked them to send these star shaped stickers in silver color. you can get them in other colors too. you get 12 pcs of stickers in one color for only $5.99. They are very easy to apply.




I used these sticker to create following mani. 



for creating this look I painted my nails with Rimmel london lycra pro , blue vogue and added these stickers on my thumb and ring finger to create an accent and then sealed my design with topcoat.

If you like this manicure and planning to buy these stickers then you can use my discount code to have 10% discount on your entire order.

hope you like this mani and I totally recommend these stickers as they are easy to apply,stays longer on your nails,looks gorgeous,add bling factor to your nail art and quite affordable too.

thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check