Friday 22 March 2013

My polish haul

hi all
I am back from delhi and i bought lots of nail polishes from there....As some one in my mom's contact is selling Rimmel London and Sally Hansen so I picked few nail paints from her too...:)
claire's sugar high 5 nail paint set and Sally Hansen insta dri topcoat.
Sally Hansen, Xtreme wear, 400, virtual violet,480,the Real Teal, 220, celeb city and 200,strobe light.
sally hansen HD ,08,Hi Res and complete salon manicure,640, Plum luck.
Max factor, Glossfinity , Lilac lace and colorama Nutriverniz harpa.
Faces Pro nail lacquer glitter parade and champagne shower matte,159 and mitzi green matte,157.
Rimmel london I love lasting finish,500,Disco Ball and 180, Purple Pulse.
Rimmel london,60 seconds 510,euphoria ,430,coralicious and 330 highland.
Rimmel london lycra Pro professional fonish 400,blue vogue.

hope you all liked my haul ...will post the swatches soon
thanks 
puja 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check