Tuesday 5 March 2013

shinchan nails: bornpretty decals

Hi All,
bornpretty has sent me another item for reviewing
11pcs Nail Water Stickers Nail Art Decals Manicure Tuzki Snoopy. this set has 11pcs of very cute water decals.


the decals includes snoopy dog , shinchan, pucca doll etc. decals.this set is available for $4.73.
I love these decals they are so cheap and cute. 
shinchan is my daughter's favorite cartoon and she loves him so much that she asked me to use these decals first out of the whole lot. so here is the nail art using shinchan decals:




if you like this product and want to buy these you can use my discount code to get extra 10% off on your entire order.

hope you like my mani 
comments are welcome.
thanks for reading
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check