Wednesday 26 June 2013

Neon nails1

Hi all
I self challenged myself for doing at least 4 nailarts using neon shades in 2 weeks time. My this nail art is inspired by Emma's nail art which she did last year and you can check her post here.
Though I don't have similar polishes as her but I used nearest dupes in my stash.
so here is my nails:




I used random nail paints from colorbar and chinaglaze over sally hansen white on and added two thin coats of my Nubar Polka dot nail enamel in black.

hope you like it .
stay tuned for more neon nail arts.
thanks
puja

My other friends who are joing me on this challenge(will update when others do the post):
Parul from percious pearl makeup ...see her post here
Dhara from  The Happi therapy ...see her post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check