Sunday 4 August 2013

31 day challenge : yellow nails: Happy friendship day and international nail day...:)

Hi all
Today is the very special day first today is friendship day and second is today is first international nail day and I wish my readers the same.
Yellow is color for friendship.so our group decided to do yellow mani for today also today's theme for challenge is also yellow so I did this nail art accordingly.

My best friend loves flowers and when we are young ( that doesn't mean I am old now..LOL  I am just 31years but by this I mean when we are around 15 -16 years old) we used to paint each others nails and stick Rhinestone dots (bindis) over them or sometimes we also stick small flower stickers over them.
wow those were so beautiful days now we are so busy in our lives that we only meet twice a year...:( but still are friendship is so strong.
here is the nail art which I do cherish those days ( I used stickers) and our friendship forever:






hope you like my mani
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check